BzCRM helps you create an ideal list of recipients that helps in filtering records in a module. It consists of conditions used to filter a set of records in a module. For instance, you can quickly filter all the records in some particular territory and assign that list of records to your Sales Agent in that territory.
You can also perform operations on the lists like edit, delete, duplicate, etc.,
There are two types of Lists
- My Lists - These are the user-created-list and owned by him/her. Changes made to this will only show up on the owner’s view.
- Shared Lists - Users can create a list, add conditions and share them with other users or group of the Organization. Shared users can only view the list.
Getting Started with Lists in BzCRM
You can create lists manually or import it from a .csv file. We’ll explain to you how lists can be created in Contacts module. You can follow the same steps to create lists of other modules. Lists can be defined using the primary module and related module fields.
For creating a list from a particular module, follow few simple steps-
- Click on the icon present on the left sidebar, parallel to Module Navigator.
- You will be navigated to Create a New List page.
- Provide a List Name and enable the Default checkbox to set the list as default so that you and other users can view only most important records.
- Select desired columns you would like to see in a custom view.
- Sort the column list by the field you choose here. For example, Choose Modified Time field from the drop-down to sort all the columns list in Ascending/Descending order.
- You’ll need to specify conditions for a list of only specific entities that you would like to have in your custom list view.
- Enable the Share this list checkbox to share the lists with all groups and users. Click Save button on filling all the details. The List view will appear as shown below.
- Identify your lists shared with other users.
The top 5 frequently used lists will appear under My Lists section/Shared Lists. To view, other
lists click on MORE.
- All Conditions: Lists based on AND condition.
Displays the results if and only if ALL conditions are matched. If one condition is failed, other queries will not be executed.
- Any Conditions: Lists based on OR condition.
Displays the results if at least ONE condition is matched. If one query is failed, other queries will be executed.
You can filter the list based on records assigned to users of BzCRM Groups.
For instance, you can create a list and specify conditions as Assigned to equals to Current User(Me), My Group, or My Reportees.
You can also create a workflow with these type of conditions.
- By default, AND condition is enabled between ALL conditions and ANY conditions to help you in grouping the two conditions, all together.
- You can also filter the lists depending on custom and default date fields. The conditions are dynamic. For instance, Today as filter condition will display all the records on the current day. It will not show the same records tomorrow. It will display the records of the present day instead.
- You can provide existing or custom criteria to list records.
Idle Record Indicator
A red dot shown in list view indicates that the record is idle for X days and no recent interaction (phone call, email, chat, SMS) has happened relating to this record. X days is based on the settings configured in Smart Notifications –> Smart Reminders.
Note! To view when the last interaction happened, you can visit Touchpoint section in Contact / Lead / Organization record, or the Last Contacted On field in the record.
Note! You will also view the red dot in detail view, related-list, quick-preview popup selection of the record, and Kanban view of Opportunities module.
The operations that you can perform on the lists are:
Record Level Actions
The shortcut actions that can be performed on a particular record from the list view are as follows:
- Starred - Click on the Star icon to mark a record as important. You can even star the record, to follow up with it in future.
- Quick View - Also called Preview. The preview window shows the key fields of the record with engagement history of that record within a preview panel. Click on the Eye icon to view.
- Edit - Click on the Pencil icon to edit fields of the record.
- Inline Edit - User can edit the record from the list view itself by double-clicking on the record. All the fields visible in the list view becomes editable. Click on the tick mark to save it, else click on the cross mark.
Users can select more than one record and use mass edit actions to update the records selected at once.
Mass actions available are
- Add Comment
- Send Email
- Send SMS
- Add Star
- Remove Star
- Add Tag
- Print PDF
- Export PDF
- Find Duplicates
- Merge Selected Records
- To search a particular list, type the list name in the search block of the sidebar.
- Users can search a record by typing into the column search text boxes and clicking on Search button in the list view. This will search all the records within the active list.
- To enhance the readability, multi-select picklist values in list view search is changed to checkbox selection
Customizing List views
Click on to add fields that are not present in the list view. Select the fields you wish to view in the list view and click on Update List button. You can also re-arrange the position of the field by drag and drop method.
Deselecting the column will result in the removal of a column from the List view.