Authenticate every user’s Login method, Password Policy, and Logout Policy to preserve security.
Authenticate every user’s Login method, Password Policy, and Logout Policy to preserve security. An administrator has to set the login method for all user either using the password or via Google login. And also, set the Inactive Session timeout for all users.
Follow these simple steps to set up Login method:
- Hover over icon and click Settings
- Click Authentication under User Management
- Click Edit and select any one of the Login Method.
- Google SSO
If you select With Password option, you have to set the Password Reset Policy. Please follow the below steps to reset:
- Select Password Reset Frequency (1 Month / 3 Months / 6 Months / 12 Months)
- Click Allow old passwords check box. On save, the system sends the request to your users to change their password.
|Password Reset Frequency||Sends a mail to change the passwords in frequency of 1 month / 3 months / 6 months / 12 months|
|Allow old passwords||Allows users to still use their old passwords|
|Logout Policy||Set the time for users to log out automatically if there is no user activity for the specified period.|